Recent and Upcoming Appearances |
- May 20 Beautiful No-Mow Yards Featuring Eastern Native Plants, Chatham Garden Club, Chatham, Massachusetts - 1:15pm (booksigning after presentation)
- May 21 Design Ideas to Shrink Your Lawn, Featuring Plants for New England, The Arnold Arboretum, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts - 7pm
- June 1 Thriving Curbside Gardens, United States Botanic Garden, Washington, D.C. - 2pm
- June 7 topic TBA, Pulaski County Public Library, Somerset, Kentucky - 10am (sponsored by Pulaski County Master Gardeners, booksigning after presentation)
- June 19 Eco-Friendly Gardens, Lauritzen Gardens, Omaha, Nebraska - 7pm
- October 25 Beautiful No-Mow Yards for the West, Gardens at Heather Farm, Walnut Creek, California - full day event, registration required
- August 19 Gimme Green: Understanding North America's Lust for Lawn, Garden Writers Association Annual Meeting, Quebec City, Quebec - 3pm
- June 15 Delano Community Market, Delano, Minnesota - 9am - noon (booksigning)
- April 24 Beautiful No-Mow Yards Featuring Eastern Native Plants, Mt. Cuba Center, Hockessin, Delaware - 7pm (booksigning to follow)
- April 21 Beautiful No-Mow Yards Featuring Eastern Native Plants, Friends of the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, Brewster, Massachusetts - 2pm (booksigning to follow)
- April 20 Design Ideas to Shrink Your Lawn, E.C. Brown's Nursery, Thetford Center, Vermont - 10AM (booksigning to follow)
- April 15 Design Ideas to Shrink Your Lawn, Colonial Williamsburg's 67th Annual Garden Symposium, Williamsburg, Virginia - 10:45am
- April 15 Beautiful No-Mow Yards Featuring Eastern Native Plants (90 minutes), Colonial Williamsburg's 67th Annual Garden Symposium, Williamsburg, Virginia - 3:30pm
- April 13 Beautiful No-Mow Yards, Second Annual Garden and Landscape Symposium, Fort Ticonderoga, Ticonderoga, New York - 1:15pm (open to the public, register to ensure your spot, $75 for full day including lunch, books for sale at event)
- April 10 Beautiful No-Mow Yards, Distinguished Speaker Series, Southern Maine Community College, South Portland, Maine - time TBA
- April 3 Beautiful No-Mow Yards, Master Gardeners of Northern Virginia, Fairlington Community Center, Arlington, Virginia - 7pm
- April 2 Beautiful No-Mow Yards, Emmanuel Episcopal Church, 101 North Cross Street, Chestertown, Maryland - 11AM (sponsored by Chestertown Garden Club, open to the public, booksigning to follow)
- March 18 Beautiful No-Mow Yards, University of Rhode Island Master Gardeners, Kingston, Rhode Island - 6:30pm (booksigning to follow)
- March 16 No Mow Lawns - Alternatives to Grass in Your Yard, Garden in the Valley Symposium sponsored by Master Gardeners of Northern Shenandoah Valley, Shenandoah University (Hester Auditorium), Winchester, Virginia - 10:30 AM (open to the public, booksigning to follow, $45 for full day including lunch)
- January 9 Beautiful No-Mow Yards, Eagan Garden Club, Eagan, Minnesota - 7pm (booksigning to follow)
Find images and text to help you publicize Evelyn Hadden's visit here.
"Hellstrips to Havens"
"Beautiful No-Mow Yards"
"Design Ideas to Shrink Your Lawn"